Create an Assessment
There are three steps to create an Assessment.
- Create the Assessment title, gradebook column name and
type of Assessment
- Create questions and add them to the Assessment
- Unhide the Assessment, set the dates the Assessment is
available, along with other settings
Make sure the Assessment Tool is on the Course
Tools menu. If the Assessment Tool isn't on the Course Tools
menu refer to
Add Tools to a Course.
- From the Build Tab click on Assessments
- Click on Create Assessment. The
Create Assessment window will appear as shown below.
Enter the Assessment Title and select the
Type of assessment you're creating,
Quiz, Survey or Self Test.
Note: The Grade Book Column name
will fill in automatically with the Title you entered.
Click on Save. At this point the
placeholder has been created for your Quiz, Survey or Self
Test, however the Assessment is Hidden and will remain hidden
until there are questions added.
Next step: Create Questions and Add to